Argo XTV’s & ATV’s
ARGO vehicles are your best choice for extreme off-road use! From the amphibious capabilities of the Recreational ARGO to the versatility of the Commercial ARGO, no other vehicle can satisfy so many needs. Recreational needs and Commercial needs such as hunting, fishing, camping, trail riding, Search & rescue, utility companies, exploration companies, surveyors, forestry industry and the defense sector all benefit from the unique abilities of ARGO vehicles. ARGO provides extreme vehicle solutions unmatched in the off-road industry. Since 1967, ARGO has been manufactured by ODG in New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada at ODG’s 121,500 sq. ft. (11,350 m2) facility. Our dedicated team of engineers, production and technical support staff has made ARGO the most reliable, amphibious, off-road, utility vehicle you will ever drive.
Whether it is for a commercial, governmental/public sector or personal utility application, ARGOs fill the gap between recreational quads and heavy off-road equipment. ARGO XTVs will climb, crawl or swim anywhere you have to go, with the equipment and tools you need, at a cost you can afford.
ARGO goes where others can’t.
- 8×8 mobility and strong-but-light construction give ARGOs the low ground pressure and traction to traverse all types of soft and difficult soils, including muck, swamp, muskeg and snow.
- With their add-on rubber tracks, ARGOs tread as lightly as your own footprint.
- ARGOs swim or ford water obstacles with no preparation required to enter or exit.
- The integral skid plate and high-ground clearance of the ARGO body prevents bottoming out or hanging up on terrain obstacles.
Today’s best Static Stability Factor (SSF) means ARGOs are up to four times less likely to roll-over than traditional UTVs
- With the industry’s lowest center of gravity (CG), ARGO vehicles traverse side slopes, grades and obstacles that are inaccessible to other vehicles
- Attachments are designed, tested and engineered to minimize the impact of the Static Stability Factor
- Payloads are low to the ground to maintain stability in motion, even when fully loaded
- The exclusive Admiral triple-differential transmission provides exceptionally smooth steering in constricted areas while maintaining traction on all wheels
In environmentally sensitive areas, ARGOs tread lightly and leave no toxic traces behind.
- With ground pressure as low as 1.06 psi, ARGO will cross fragile terrain features with no lasting impact on vegetation and substrates.
- ARGO’s fully-sealed body ensures that all engine and mechanical fluids are well contained to avert all soil and water contamination.
- The design and placement of the exhaust and electrical systems of ARGO minimize any risk of a fire hazard in dry vegetation.
You get more value from an ARGO because you can do more with it.
- Optional cargo decks and interchangeable attachments turn the ARGO into a versatile mobile platform for completing heavy-duty tasks on the jobsite, farm, fishing camp or hunting lodge.
- ARGO’s exceptional terrain capabilities and high altitude performance extends the range of sites and seasons where vehicles can operate productively.
- ARGO’s add-on trailer vastly improves “payload per sortie” to carry six personnel, plus up to 2000 lb. (907 kg) of equipment, instruments and supplies.
- Choice of diesel or gasoline power fits the available fuel type to suit remote jobsites.
Cost & Value
ARGO keeps crews and equipment productive in work areas where the only alternative is heavy machinery or air lifts.
- ARGOs cost far less than the heavier equipment required for equal off-road mobility; multiple ARGO units less cost than a single off-road hauler.
- An ARGO vehicle allows access to the worksite regardless of the remoteness of the location for more work days so high-value crews and equipment earn more every year.
- The complete family of ARGO 8×8 extreme terrain and amphibious models provides the right selection to match the needs of local customers and provide operators and rental companies with the right mix of products and accessories for maximized utilization of the fleet.
Timmins Rent All & Equipment Sales:
Timmins Rent All & Equipment Sales is one of the largest dealers in Canada; we take pride in our service and want our customers to have a great experience here and with their new vehicle. We service what we sell and service other brands too. We are located in Timmins and help all surrounding areas such as Foleyet, Gogama, Chapleau, Cochrane, Matheson, and Kirkland Lake. We carry the largest inventory of parts & vehicles in Ontario; we also offer pickup and delivery. These units equipped with tracks, winch, cab, windshield, heater, wiper, ROPS, racks, platforms and trailers can get you anywhere. Through rough country, water, sand, mud, swamp or snow these vehicles will get the job done. We offer financing, leasing, sales, service, rentals and operator training. We also supply Rescue Vehicles, People Carriers and specialized units to get the job done safely, with lower cost of ownership and breakdowns. Timmins Rent All & Equipment Sales is your one stop shopping store for Extreme Terrain & Specialized Vehicles.